I subscribe to affiliate link programs with many places, including Amazon, Walmart/Sam’s Club and Sarah Titus on this page. I receive a commission if you purchase the equipment and supplies through a link from these sites. This does not affect the price you pay. I only recommend items I personally use and like.
Cookies are used by Affiliate marketers when you visit their sites. They help decrease loading time when passwords are required and are also used for tracking your interests. You have the right to block them. You can check out the legal information for readers for further information.
- Computer. I bought a desktop model at Sam’s Club several years ago and it came with no Office programming.
- Printer. I did not have one, so I purchased a Canon Pixma MG6800 from Amazon. It’s the best printer I’ve ever had. I like that it does 2 sided copies without my interference. Also, inks are reasonably priced and I’ve gone through many cartridges of them already.
- I-pad. I already had this but hadn’t learned to use it. When a keyboard cover was added to it, it became much more usable. Both were from Amazon. Necessity got me to learn how to use Skype.
- Labeler. Not a necessity, but it was a gift and I use it for a number of things including labeling all those binders. I have a Brothers P-touch and it’s easy to use. Also from Amazon.
Heavy duty 3 hole punch – from Sam’s Club. This has been a blessing. So easy to use.
- Microsoft Office. I had used Lotus Suite in the past, so this was a learning experience for me.
- Paper. Before the site was open, I’d already gone through 3 small boxes. This was purchased from Sam’s Club.
- Notebook binders. I read better from paper than on the computer, so binders became a necessary place to store all the info I was getting. I found the ½” ones, again from Sam’s Club, worked fine.
- Plastic pocket dividers were added to that purchase.
- Planner. Everyone said I’d need one, so I purchased one I liked the cover of from Amazon. This was a waste of money. I am just at the point of needing one now. The one I purchased didn’t have the format I needed. There are many places online where free ‘printables’ are available and those have been more helpful. I finally bought an e-planner designed by a blogger, Sarah Titus and this is very useful.
- Smartphone and/or
- Camera and assorted equipment to use with to do videos and photos.
- Microphone to do podcasts
- Laptop computer
Sign up for your free e-book
"Keys to Finding Your Opportunities"