Hey there – You made it.
Here is where you get to Chat with Nana.
Let’s get Started
- First and foremost – do you have questions about this retirement life you’re now living?
- How’s that communication going with that person you married or live with?
- Are you wondering how to handle interactions with grown children and those wonderful grandchildren?
- Are medical problems now having to be faced? dental issues? possible surgeries?
- Thinking about moving – new location? – smaller home?
- Time to de-clutter? What to keep? What to pass on to children? grandchildren?
More Nana? _ Oh yes – This is only the beginning!
- Gift giving on a limited income? bequests to put into your will?
- Is it time to prioritize spending? savings? new budgets needed?
- A living will – do you need one? Who to choose as the decision maker?
- And there will be lots more I’m sure as we explore the challenges of aging.
Others in the family that get to Chat with Nana
In addition, if you’re an adult child (or children) and wondering what, when, and how you can help your parents, please feel free to ask away. You are now in the sandwich years – caring for children and concerned with your parents also.
I’ve included grandchildren here also, as I feel they are a very valuable part of the family. They too have questions about what is happening and what their role in helping can be. Many times they don’t know who to ask – so that’s part of Nana’s role here.
Any of these topics and many more may be on your mind or on the near horizon of this new life. Let me know what you want to have me write about to help in your decision-making.
Call to Action – (Nana’s always asking you to do something)
Use the comment box below and put in your interests, questions, suggestions, topics, comments – anything you want to bring up.
I encourage you to sign up for Nana’s News also. It comes in your email weekly – usually on Friday nights. In it, I’ll let you know any new topics on the site you may have missed, what new plans may be in the works, comments on current events and whatever comes to my mind that I think you might be interested in hearing about. ‘Nana’s News’ won’t be filled with sales pitches.
What about sales on the Chat with Nana site?
When there is something I’d like you to consider buying I will send it in a separate email titled – ‘Nana’s Sales’. And yes, I will be selling things along the way – items that I think will make your life easier. In my late 70’s now, I’ve had a chance to see what happens as aging changes our lives, so I’m better prepared to know what is needed. And please feel free to offer suggestions if there is something you want or need.
What’s in the Works Nana?
Right now I’m working on a medical binder to keep track of all the medical issues that seem to converge on us as we age. This should help all to keep track of what is happening. No more digging through calendars and files and wracking your brain about when and where something happened or where it was done.
Nana’s Reminder – Call to Action for You
Okay – that’s it from me for now. I’m turning the discussion over to you. I do want to hear from you – so make use of the comment box below – and sign up for Nana’s News. There’s a fun little DIY Forever Calendar when you sign up. So handy when you’re trying to remember grandchildren’s birthdays from year to year.
Love, Hugs, and Prayers,
Scripture for you today:
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him; who have been called according to His purpose.”
Have fun with Nana's News
Have fun with this Free DIY
A great way to keep track of all those grands and others birthdays.